Wednesday, April 17, 2013

S&W Day (unofficial)



 Hey Everybody,

I'm sure by now that most if not all of you know that this is the Swords and Wizardry Appreciation Day.  While I'm not officially signed up to be a participating blog, I did want to chime in supporting Swords and Wizardry.  I'm a supporter of all the various "retroclone" systems out there. Although I must admit to being more heavily in the OSRIC camp since I prefer AD&D 1ed; this being the reason I didn't sign up. Anyway, if you've played any of the older editions, you know it's a snap to convert between most of them.  At any rate, Swords and Wizardry is a great system.  Matt Finch, the mastermind behind this, was also the originating force behind OSRIC before turning it over to Stuart Marshall.  The main point of all of the clones, regardless of what you play, is to get out there and play!

So, go check out all the listed blogs and all of the activity going on in support of Swords and Wizardry.

http://www.tenkarstavern.com/search/label/Swords%20and%20Wizardry%20Appreciation%20Day


No comments:

Post a Comment