Wednesday, July 20, 2016

B2 - Keep on the Borderlands - #8 Smithy/Armorer

My continuation of the mapping of the buildings inside the Keep. This is the Smithy located alongside the Stables in the Outer Bailey.

This building is about 20’ high, the lower floor is occupied by a forge, bellows, and other items. Here horses and mules are shod, weapons made, armor repaired and similar work done. The smith is also an armorer, and has two assistants. The second floor is not pictured here, in the players version of the map. At some later point I will re-visit this post and put up the full floorplan. 

Over the next several days I will be posting floorplans for most of the other buildings in the Keep. These maps are more of the old school blue I'm fond of, based on some hand drawn maps I found some time ago over on Dragonsfoot by paleologos.

edit: DM's map


No comments:

Post a Comment